Sunday, March 17, 2013

OOTD: Crazy Cat Lady


Hey strangers!  I know, it's been forever - but today I'm bringing you an outfit of the day photo! Hooray!  Also, I have some news to discuss after the outfit photos.  



Today I gathered up the courage to go outside with my tripod, drive downtown, and take some photos by myself.  The weather was gorgeous, the sun was shining, and I was feeling great - so I hope these photos reveal my happy mood!  


It was the type of day that deserved a simple and comfy outfit, so I'm sporting my favorite pleated skirt and an old vintage sweater I picked up at Salvation Army last year.  Also, some cute cat socks from my childhood paired with my favorite heels!



























Sweater - Thrifted / Skirt - PacSun / Heels - Kimchi Blue / Earrings - NAVA Boutique 

NOW for the news!  I'm glad to announce my participation in a new blogging co-op called Hooligan Survival.  Located at hooligansurvival.tumblr.com it will be open to the public extremely soon.  Run by some of the most wonderful people I've ever known, Hooligan Survival is us bringing our family relationship to the public in the form of blogging about books, movies, life, advice, style, food, etc! I'm one of the style moderators, so therefore I'll be posting on that blog around twice a month - so if you just can't get enough of my blogging (I know, it's addicting isn't it?) (that was sarcasm) check out hooligansurvival.tumblr.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment