Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I finally got an Instagram!

Okay, I've finally done it - I've succumbed to the pressure of getting an instagram.  To be honest, I have no idea why I've been so reluctant to get one.  It's pretty fun!  And it's really easy to snap a picture of something that's going on without having to bring my SLR everywhere I go.  For little things, my iPhone's camera can do wonders.  

If you have one and would like to follow me at dylan_leah to check out daily updates on what I'm wearing, who I'm with, or what type of coffee I'm drinking (expect lots of coffee photos!)  At the moment I'm down south in North Carolina vising my dad, step-mom, and three little siblings.  Not a lot of chances for outfit photos but I do have a lot of free time that I've been spending by working on homework (ew) and becoming well-acquainted with the local coffee shop here in the city.  Oh, and taking lots of candids of my little sibs.  So, I'll leave this post short and end it with some of my favorite photos from my trip so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment